Thursday 4 June 2009

Day 63
Just struck midnight, so today would be the 63rd day. 13th of June marks another hamster year for Art, although it's only 2 weeks for Art. Just so you know, my calculations might not be correct. I'm just assuming that a human lives up to 75 years of age, as compared to as hamster who lives up to 3 years of age. So do the math. Anyways, Gareth, Kelmond and Omar came to my house yesterday (remember, midnight struck already). So basically it WAS today, but not actually today, theoretically it's yesterday. AHHH, you get what I mean. As usual, I played with my hamster in my room, and I switch on the air-con, which I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Is it good to play with hamster in an air-con room? Will the hamster freeze or hibernate? But I'm quite sure 21 degrees celsius would not cause a hamster to go to hibernation. Later then I check. Here's the a picture of Art playing on my arm, on the 63rd day of his existence: (Yep, I was wearing a sweater when I took a photo. My air-con too cold already!)



No comments:

Post a Comment