Wednesday 3 June 2009

Day 61
Yesterday Kelmond and Gareth came my house =) But the shit Gareth when to scare my hamster, and I think now he lost his trust in me already! Art seems to be very adaptive to his new home, and he is now pulling in bedding (strips of tissue) into the pants, forming some nest inside. I didn't dare lift the pants up and see the nest, as he has become VERY protective of his habitat. All I did was put my finger near the entrance, and lifted the pants a little and he pounced right at my finger, but never bite. Don't know whether is he happy or angry?

I also bought new "Apple" bathing sand, but I haven't used it on Art. 001 was having some major skin problem, so I bathed him in warm water first, then used the sand to bathe him. 001's skin is in critical condition man. 001 is my Roborovski dwarf hamster, which is almost half-dead, or at lease he LOOKS half-dead. Maybe he's getting old or something. Anyways, I'm planning to bathe Art with the bathing sand this weekend, not so soon. 001 also escaped the mini quarantine zone I set up for him because of his skin problems (didn't want him to pass to the other hamsters) while I was sleeping last night. Found him lying back facing upwards behind the plastic boxes in my room (confirmed not dead).

No comments:

Post a Comment