Monday 1 June 2009

Day 59
This is my latest set-up for my hamster cage. Where I got the pants idea from? Actually, I was just taking my hamster out of his cage on my bed to let him explore a bit. And in order to keep him occupied, I put a too-small-to-fit-me-any-longer cargo-like pants on the bed, and he LIKE IT VERY MUCH. I can practically leave him there the whole day and he would still be roaming around in that pants or something. I tried experimenting with other pants, like this soft fabric black pants which I have, but it doesn't work as well. Anyways, I have 2 of those exact cargo-like shorts, so I can interchange every time I change his cage (wash one, use the other one). Yep, it was quite fun playing with him on the bed, although its a little unhygienic, but he was just a curious little explorer. I even had to force him out of my pillowcase once or twice. Nevertheless a cute, curious little critter to watch. Very entertaining. Here's a picture of my new set-up:




No comments:

Post a Comment