Saturday 30 May 2009















Name: Art Marco
Breed: Pearl Winter White Dwarf Hamster
Date of Purchase: 15/5/2009
Age as of Purchase: 6 weeks
Age as of Today : 8 weeks 2 days
Age as of Today (in Human Years): 4 years old

*I calculated that 1 human day for us, is 25 hamster days for the hamster. That means that a hamster ages by 1 hamster year in 2 human weeks.

Finally decided to create a new blog. This blog will be dedicated to random parts of my life, and also planning to have the majority of this blog be a detailed portrayal of my hamster's life journey. But that depends on whether or not I have enough time. My hamster's name is Art Marco. Obviously, this hamster was bought in memory of me dropping Art. 'Marco' is because I bought this hamster with my friend Gareth, so both hamsters share the same sirname Marco (because being bought from the same shop, same cage, they are brothers).

No comments:

Post a Comment